31.12.10

Twenty 10 in review.

I started writing this a week ago, right before I headed home for the holidays in Ohio.. I was writing a list of things that have been influential, life changing, etc… in the past year. The second thing on my list was my apartment. Now it is number one. This week I learned how important it is to feel safe in your home.

My poor apartment is broken and covered in fingerprint dust.. and it isn't my home anymore. So, I am beginning the new  year the same way I did last year.. camped out in my boyfriend's apartment with his wonderful roommates who are taking me in.. again.

My advice- Get renter's insurance. And don't move to Astoria.


On the brighter side of things, until this week, 2010 has been one of the best of my life. My job has allowed for many diverse and exciting opportunities (DVF luggage!!!!) I have made new and amazing friendships, I lived on my own and taught myself how to cook chicken without throwing up, I was able to attend the marriages of many childhood friends, spent time at the ocean with my one true love, spent time with my family, spent time sleeping!

No matter what obstacles come my way, I am a truly lucky girl.. I live a charmed life.


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment