20.1.12

French Onion Soup

Fortunately, French Onion Soup is one of my very favorite soups, because it is often the only soup on the menu that isn't made with flour. I sometimes end up eating french onion soup 2 or 3 times a week.

Making french onion soup is fairly simple, I used this recipe, obviously substituting the small amount of flour with Rice flour, and forgoing the toasted bread. Also, a tip for first time onion soup makers, peel back SEVERAL layers of your onion and discard, the outer layers are much too thin and get very tough after they are cooked.





Also, in this post, I was super excited to get a new oven...



Remember?

Now, I just want to show you what I'm working with here in L.A.



My old oven could fit inside my new oven. seriously.

yahoo oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment