21.9.10

Chocolate as a cure


Fall is here.



(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH)


This means that winter (my arch nemesis) is just around the corner. I don't mind Fall, besides being too cold at less than 80 degrees most days, it has it's good points.. like, my birthday, tall boots, and sweaters. But typically sickness and pre-winter depression hit me right around this time of year. I was feeling a little grumpy, a little cold, a little under the weather yesterday. So, I had chocolate for dinner.

There is still a nagging voice in my head that says things like "eating chocolate for dinner is not responsible or healthy.." But I over ruled it, because I am a grown up and grown ups get to eat whatever they want for dinner.

I thought about trying a new recipe.. but as I was searching for something to bake, I found the recipe for Muddy Buddies, and I thought to myself, why don't i have muddy buddies at my house ALL of the time?!?!! because they are like my FAVORITE snack. favorite food actually. They are gluten-free! I can still eat them! and they remind me of my mom. :)


delightful chocolate covered cereal


So that’s what I had for dinner last night. half a bag of muddy buddies.




Today, I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment