10.8.12

BACK FROM THE DEAD

I have literally nothing to report from this week.
Monday-Wednesday have been pretty much wiped clear from my memory, just a few groggy flu bugish snippets of either a boy or puppy cuddling me in bed.

I did attempt to go in to work on Wednesday morning.
the universe sent me back to bed right quick with an earthquake that shook downtown LA and evacuated our building. Marching up and down the 2 flights of stairs in 90 degrees was too much for sick Becky, so I turned around and went right back to bed.. for the rest of the day.

The best, brightest part of the whole week was accidental video feed on a planned Skype date. Nothing nothing nothing in the world cheers me up like seeing my girls laughing happy faces.

I made a giant pot of chicken soup, which I ate one bowl of, I cant even look at it now.

I am back to work today for a few hours, I am already feeling droopy, but I had to get out of the house for awhile, I was starting to get a little crazy. There are only so many Kardashian episodes that one girl (and dog) can watch in a day.

Have a wonderful weekend, don't forget to take your vitamins.


And for any other ex-New Yorkers

No comments:

Post a Comment