30.7.12

DOOR COUNTY




Last week I spent a long weekend in Door County, WI with my boyfriend and his family. We had an amazing time swimming in Lake Michigan, reading, eating, and relaxing, I didn't even bother turning my phone on all weekend. It was the first time in at least a year when we went OUT for ice cream and didn't make it at home, It's the little things. 

I loved being back in the Midwest for a few hot summer days.

On another note, today I am designing invites in Chinese.
I have no idea what they say. 
Fun stuff.




 [ridiculous rental - perfect for blaring 80's music with the top down]

  [this goat lives on top of a restaurant]

  [beautiful rainbow handmade glassware]

  [vintage hand-painted Chinese dishes]

[Lake Michigan]

  [hot summer day]

[fleures]

No comments:

Post a Comment